What is PEMF and How Does It Work?
PEMF stands for Pulsed Electromagnetic Frequency
PEMF uses a small, battery powered electronic signal generator to supply a pulsed electrical signal to a set of small, soft coils. These coils are placed on the skin over the area of inflammation or injury and secured using tape, adhesive pads, or straps/belts.
The signal generator is turned on and the pulsed electromagnetic field is applied to the area of inflammation.
- The DigiCeutical® PEMF device has been shown to decrease inflammation with approximately 60% the effectiveness of dexamethasone, a powerful oral or injectable corticosteroid.
- Using a concentrated, anti-inflammatory PEMF signal, the inflammation associated with pain and injury is reduced, which promotes tissue healing and resolution of pain.
- This technology has been refined and studied for years by Robert G. Dennis PhD (micro-pulse.com)
- The common factor in the vast majority of painful conditions is acute or chronic inflammation.
- We use this technology to treat low back pain, neck pain, pinched nerves, sciatica, rotator cuff tendonitis and bursitis, hip bursitis, carpal tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow and many more painful conditions that are very difficult to treat, even with more invasive means.